Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alignment station justification

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
darrell.wilmore
311 Views, 2 Replies

Alignment station justification

I have a novice problem that one of you older pros have a solution. There should be a simple solution but I can't seem to find it.

How do you change the station justification on an alignment? My stations are centered on the alignment and I want to move them perpendicular to the centerline and offset them to the left of the alignment. I pick the stations and get the label group ribbon but I can't seem to find the justification commands on the ribbon or under the properties dialog box. I do have them perpendicular to the alignment. I found that command.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Jay_B
in reply to: darrell.wilmore

Not sure exactly what your after but there is an X / Y offset value that may help to offset/justify the text in relation to the alignment & tic marks.

These are found on the "Layout Tab" in your alignment label style.

If it's the actual text you wish to justify then go to same Layout Tab>Text>Contents>Radio button>Text Component Editor>Format Tab>

highlight contents in view on right and choose the Right Arrow to push the new info to the viewer>OK

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 3
darrell.wilmore
in reply to: Jay_B

Thank you for your time.

I found it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report