AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Valued Contributor
darrell.wilmore
Message 1 of 3 (130 Views)
Accepted Solution

Alignment station justification

130 Views, 2 Replies
12-10-2013 08:07 AM

I have a novice problem that one of you older pros have a solution. There should be a simple solution but I can't seem to find it.

How do you change the station justification on an alignment? My stations are centered on the alignment and I want to move them perpendicular to the centerline and offset them to the left of the alignment. I pick the stations and get the label group ribbon but I can't seem to find the justification commands on the ribbon or under the properties dialog box. I do have them perpendicular to the alignment. I found that command.

Thanks

*Expert Elite*
Jay_B
Message 2 of 3 (124 Views)

Re: Alignment station justification

12-10-2013 08:25 AM in reply to: darrell.wilmore

Not sure exactly what your after but there is an X / Y offset value that may help to offset/justify the text in relation to the alignment & tic marks.

These are found on the "Layout Tab" in your alignment label style.

If it's the actual text you wish to justify then go to same Layout Tab>Text>Contents>Radio button>Text Component Editor>Format Tab>

highlight contents in view on right and choose the Right Arrow to push the new info to the viewer>OK

Jay

C3D 2014 SP2
Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Valued Contributor
darrell.wilmore
Message 3 of 3 (117 Views)

Re: Alignment station justification

12-10-2013 08:44 AM in reply to: Jay_B

Thank you for your time.

I found it.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.