AutoCAD Civil 3D General

Active Contributor
JBR-1
Message 1 of 3 (495 Views)

Alignment offset

495 Views, 2 Replies
04-23-2013 12:40 PM

I need to link my offset curb and gutter to my corridor I have my target set. but the problem is the my target link only

my edge of pavement. How do I get my corridor and offset profile to link to the gutter line in my subassembly?

*Expert Elite*
BrianHailey
Message 2 of 3 (493 Views)

Re: Alignment offset

04-23-2013 12:50 PM in reply to: JBR-1

Work from your flowline back to the centerline.

Put a generic link attached the assembly and have it target the flowline.

Put a generc link attached to that link that goes back to the edge of asphalt.

Attach the curb and gutter to that link as well as the lane.

Have the lane target back to the centerline alignment and profile.

Change the properties of the two generic links "Omit Link" to Yes.

Now your flowline alignment and profile and your centerline alignment and profile can change as much as they want and everything will be linked up.

Active Contributor
JBR-1
Message 3 of 3 (441 Views)

Re: Alignment offset

04-30-2013 10:11 AM in reply to: BrianHailey
Is there a way to have have my centerline alignmnet be the ref. for my back of curb alignment. When I go to the BOC alignment propertys box I can not sync my centerline station to BOC alignment, So when I look at my back of curb profile I want it to ref my centerline station not its own station

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs