Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alignment Styles (import)

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Z.Hellyar
670 Views, 5 Replies

Alignment Styles (import)

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is a way to import alignment styles from one drawing to another?  I need a specific one and I would rather import it into my DWG instead of trying to match all the properties.  Thank you

Zak

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Z.Hellyar
in reply to: Z.Hellyar

Figured it out

Message 3 of 6
ericcollins6932
in reply to: Z.Hellyar

Find the style in question on the settings tab and drag and drop it into the dwg that you want. Further, I woud also add it to your standard template file if you like it a lot.

Eric Collins, P.Tech.(Eng.)

Win 10
Intel i7 9700 @ 3 GHz
16 GB RAM
Civil 3D 2019
Message 4 of 6
doni49
in reply to: ericcollins6932

Thanks Eric.  When someone is able to resolve their own issue like this, it's nice to still have the solution posted.  It makes it easier for someone else that comes along searching for an answer to a similar issue (for those that actually do take the time to search first).

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 5 of 6
ericcollins6932
in reply to: doni49

I was typing my solution while he posted he solved it, I think.

Eric Collins, P.Tech.(Eng.)

Win 10
Intel i7 9700 @ 3 GHz
16 GB RAM
Civil 3D 2019
Message 6 of 6
Z.Hellyar
in reply to: ericcollins6932

Thank you regardless!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report