AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Active Contributor
L3GO-Ed
Message 1 of 2 (132 Views)
Accepted Solution

Alignment / Profile Report - Cannot adjust Station Format

132 Views, 1 Replies
04-12-2014 12:40 AM

I recently tried to make station reports for Profiles and Alignments but when I change the Station format i.e, for 673+50 to 67+350, in the tools setting, It stubbornly displays the former in the created CSV. report. Any Ideas???

Valued Contributor
~Opie
Message 2 of 2 (101 Views)

Re: Alignment / Profile Report - Cannot adjust Station Format

04-14-2014 06:26 AM in reply to: L3GO-Ed
Have you checked the Station Settings within the Ambient Settings tab for the current Drawing Settings? There is a setting on that tab for Station Delimiter Position.

I have read were the reports do not always follow the report settings and default to the drawing's settings.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs