AutoCAD Civil 3D General

Valued Mentor
dmartin
Message 1 of 3 (126 Views)
Accepted Solution

Alignment Labels - Quick Properties

126 Views, 2 Replies
01-27-2014 07:16 AM
All, I have been playing with quick properties lately, and am really starting to like the way the let me interact with civil entities. I currently have my quick properties set to only objects with quick properties defined, and i noticed when I select an alignment label, No property box pops up. I would like for the box to pop up allowing me to hide the end station of the alignmnet. I have searched the cui with no luck. Has anyone dealt with this.
Thanks,
Dave

Civil 3D 2013
HP Z400 Workstation
6GB of RAM
296GB HDD
ATI FirePro V5700(FireGL)
Win 7 Home Professional
Please use Kudos Where Deserved

*Expert Elite*
Jay_B
Message 2 of 3 (97 Views)

Re: Alignment Labels - Quick Properties

01-27-2014 10:27 AM in reply to: dmartin

When entering Quickproperties @ command line and selecting a Civil 3d Alignment Label a dialog appears stating:

"Alignment Station Label Group

This object type is not supported by quick properties panel"

If you wish to hide the end Station label:

ctrl + lt click on end station label text>Delete

Reset restores it.

Jay

C3D 2014 SP1
Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Valued Mentor
dmartin
Message 3 of 3 (94 Views)

Re: Alignment Labels - Quick Properties

01-27-2014 10:33 AM in reply to: Jay_B

Jay,

Thanks, I learned two new things from this post. I had never typed quickproperties, this may help me get everything the way I want faster. Also I used to alway use the ctrl select method, but I thought you had to set display to no in the properties box.

Thanks!!!!

Thanks,
Dave

Civil 3D 2013
HP Z400 Workstation
6GB of RAM
296GB HDD
ATI FirePro V5700(FireGL)
Win 7 Home Professional
Please use Kudos Where Deserved

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs