Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aerial imagery not plotting

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Strakan
935 Views, 2 Replies

Aerial imagery not plotting

Alright.... I know this is a common issue, but I am running Civil 3D 2011 and have been sucessfully plotting plan sets with aerial imagery in the backgound.... Until last week. After that if I attempt to plot with aerial imagery it automatically cancels the plot. If I export to PDF, it does not plot with the plot style and it does not show the aerial. I have tried to delete all my temporary files, Defrag my hard drive, save aerial to JPEG in low quality format, save down to a 2007 format, and basically everything else I have researched on this issue, but does still not work. Anyone have any other ideas that might work?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Hidden_Brain
in reply to: Strakan

look into the two variables RASTERPERCENT and RASTERTHRESHOLD. i think by default they are both set to 20. setting them to a higer number temporarily usually helps.

Message 3 of 3
mathewkol
in reply to: Strakan

I have no other suggestions, I just wanted to commend you on a good question. You stated the problem, and the things you've already tried. You proved you at least attempted to find the solution yourself first before coming here.

I wish your method was the norm.
Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report