AutoCAD Civil 3D General

Valued Contributor
Message 1 of 3 (402 Views)

AeccDbcontour boxes

402 Views, 2 Replies
10-09-2009 08:10 AM
I converted a Land Desktop drawings into a Civil 3D drawing yesterday.
When I came in this morning and opened the drawing, it had a ton of these strange boxes showing up all over the place.
They have dashed lines, includes the words AeccDbContour (LAN_AECCBASE)
anyone else seen these and how to deal with them?
thanks
Valued Contributor
Message 2 of 3 (197 Views)

Re: AeccDbcontour boxes

06-15-2012 06:36 AM in reply to: rrl642

I know this is an old thread/question/problem but I am running into this same problem as the original poster and no one ever responded to him.  I'm running Civil 3D 2010.  I've attached an image of the box shapes that were originally contour lines.  This has now occurred in two of my projects that were originally started in LDT 2006.

Thanks for your time.

Bryan

Bryan Collins
Cadd Technician
Windows 7 Prof w/ SP1, 64bit, Xeon 3Ghz, 16GB
Civil 3D 2013
Distinguished Contributor
Message 3 of 3 (180 Views)

Re: AeccDbcontour boxes

06-17-2012 06:25 PM in reply to: rrl642

There is no equivalent contour object in Cviil 3D, and they appear to not be "Object Enabled".

You can go back to LDT 2006 and turn on PROXYGRAPHICS to 1, or explode them to polylines in 2006 so that they can go forward.

Mike

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the Autodesk Community?
We’re looking at a few different ways to improve the “All Forums” landing page and need your feedback! If interested, please take a few minutes to fill out the following Usability Study. Thank you for your time!

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs