Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding files to 'Working Support File Search Path'

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
5402 Views, 3 Replies

Adding files to 'Working Support File Search Path'

Our office has standard files for things like font, linetype, etc so that everyone can correctly plot a drawing and changes only need to be made to one file.  Each CAD install is directed to the shared files through the 'Files' tab of the 'Options' dialog.  However, one of the Civil3D installs with a network license seems to be having trouble being directed.  The 'Add' button is greyed out for 'Working Support File Search Path'.  The 'Browse' button appears available until it is clicked on at which point the only thing that happens is it turns grey.  Any ideas how I can make edits?

Thanks,

Renee

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
HansSMS
in reply to: Anonymous

Make your settings in the Support File Search Path section. The Working Support File Search Path reflects the active working paths.This is read only. If you set a path and the system can't find it it won't come up in this section.
Hans Moller
Surveying & Management Services
Gladstone Australia
Metabox 16GB, Intel i7-9700K 3.6Ghz, 500GB SSD, 2TB HDD Nvidia GTX 1060
AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018
Message 3 of 4
AllenJessup
in reply to: Anonymous

This shows what Hans was talking about.

wfp.png

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: HansSMS

Thanks!  It seems so obvious now that you pointed it out to me.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report