Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Profile Elevation Info to Alignment Geometry Points

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
tr4driver
852 Views, 2 Replies

Adding Profile Elevation Info to Alignment Geometry Points

Hello...

I'm trying to figure out how to add referenced elevation information to the horizontal alignment geometry points.  I've edited the style and added a 'Reference Text' value and then added 'Profile Elevation' to the contents.  My problem is I can't for the life of me figure out how to actually tell it which profile I want to reference so all I get are "???" in the note.

When dealing with a single label, it will prompt me for the elevation I want to reference when I place the label, or I can select to the label and edit it's properties to add/change the referenced profile.  With the standard geometry points labels, when I try to select one of them, it selects all of them (which is fine since I want all of them to reference the same profile), but I can't find any way to actually edit/add the profile that I want referenced.

Anyone know how to do this?

I can always create another label style and add them to each geometry point one at a time, but it just seems like there should be a way to do this with the normal geometry point label style.

Thanks in advance for any help/info.

Kurt

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Jeff_M
in reply to: tr4driver

You must select each label, one at a time, while holding the CTRL key. Then you can set the reference profile via the Properties palette.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 3
tr4driver
in reply to: Jeff_M

Ahhhh....

Thank you!

Kurt

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report