AutoCAD Civil 3D General

Distinguished Contributor
dwk1204
Message 1 of 4 (143 Views)
Accepted Solution

Adding Missed Line to Line Table

143 Views, 3 Replies
02-05-2013 12:15 PM

I hope I am using all the correct terminology and the explanation is some what clear...I have created an easement after I selected the line callouts and created my parcel table I realized I missed selecting one of my line labels and it is missing from my table. I know I can just erase the table and then reselect all line callouts to create a NEW table, but I was wondering if there was a way to just select the line callout I missed and have it added to the parcel table without recreating a new one.

Thanks in advance for any help...

Contributor
quinndbq
Message 2 of 4 (137 Views)

Re: Adding Missed Line to Line Table

02-05-2013 12:38 PM in reply to: dwk1204

If you already have the table placed in your drawing, just preselect the table and select Add Items from the contextual ribbon.  You can also find an option on the right click menu if you preselect the table object and right click...selection.

Hope this helps.

dwk1204
Message 3 of 4 (101 Views)

02-06-2013 03:33 AM in reply to: quinndbq

Thank you !! Now, when I add the missing line callout it is placed at the bottom of the table. Is there a way to re-order?

dwk1204
Message 4 of 4 (86 Views)

02-06-2013 06:45 AM in reply to: dwk1204

I found the setting under style for sorting data..Thanks Again..

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs