Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally deleted Basepoint option from Block Editor parameters

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
bcsurvey
448 Views, 4 Replies

Accidentally deleted Basepoint option from Block Editor parameters

Yes, I'm a tard.  I've scoured the cui but can't seem to find where to restore the "Basepoint" selection from the Block editor's "Parameters" tab.

Thanks

Civil 3D 2019 (6.1)
Windows 10 Pro (21H2)
(i7-11850H @ 2.50 GHz)
32GB RAM
NVIDIA RTX A2000
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
rl_jackson
in reply to: bcsurvey

In the CUI set the Command List panel (Lower Left) to ACAD Commands

Then hit Page Down once you should see it between Block Action Lookup and Block Action Flip

HTH

Rick Jackson
Survey CAD Technician VI

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
Joe-Bouza

Your vernacular may be disconcerting to others. I'm not the PC police just a kindly observation.

Joe Bouza
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 5
KirkNoonan

Great movie - thanks for the smile.

Don't worry, Scro; now there are plenty of tards out there living really kick-**** lives. My first wife...was tarded. She's a pilot now.
Message 5 of 5
bcsurvey
in reply to: rl_jackson

On topic:

Thanks for the reply.

I found that I could just right-click on an existing item from the block parameters list to copy and paste, then go into right-click>Properties and tinker with the settings to recreate it.  For the correct image, I had to navigate to the ACAD command for Block Parameters, Basepoint (didn't have one for Block Actions) to export the icon, then import into the copy I'd made under the Parameters list in Block Editor.

Off topic . . . (dont continue if you're offended by opinions . . . seriously, don't do it)

The comment was disconcerting to ME (but deservedly so) as it was self-deprecating.

Name this movie: 

"Onto those perceiving offense in every turn,

I will heap offense then watch them learn,

that thinking "half-empty" the world that they see,

just happens to be offensive to me."

Watch as the viewership of Duck Dynasty skyrockets this upcoming season, along with the wait time at Cracker Barrel.

Nevertheless, attorneys will continue to run the world wielding the power of almight SIGS (special interest groups' sensitivity)

Governments at all levels will continue to show full submission to SIGS as they legislate away common sense, and we'll sit back and watch it happen . . .

If you're offended by this, then you didn't follow directions. 

Civil 3D 2019 (6.1)
Windows 10 Pro (21H2)
(i7-11850H @ 2.50 GHz)
32GB RAM
NVIDIA RTX A2000

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report