Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANZ Country Kit for C3D 2015

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
STACEROGERS1301
1257 Views, 6 Replies

ANZ Country Kit for C3D 2015

Will an ANZ Country kit be provided for C3D 2015? If so, when?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Jeff_M
in reply to: STACEROGERS1301

It is available when installing C3D2015.
Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 7
STACEROGERS1301
in reply to: Jeff_M

I just installed the entire Infrastructure suite of 2015 and did not see any prompt for country kits. Did I miss a step?

Message 4 of 7
Jeff_M

At the screen showing which programs to install there was a down arrow below the Civil C3 2015 option, this expands to where you can select the different options, including the Country Kits. You can still install it by going to Control Panel, Uninstall a program, select C3D2015. It will come up with a screen to select Add/Remove Features, Repair/Reinstall, or Uninstall. Choose the Add/Remove Features option.

EESignature
Message 5 of 7
STACEROGERS1301

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately when I select the add/remove features button, nothing happens. Worse still I cannot close/exit the window except by ending task in task manager.

Message 6 of 7
Jeff_M

Looks like the Suite version takes a while to determine what can be updated. Have patience...it took nearly 5 minutes from the time I chose Add or Remove Content for the list to display. During this time I was unable to get any other button to function.

EESignature
Message 7 of 7
jimmygd

I just installed the UKIE country kit and now my US Imperial and US Metric kits have gone away. Where are the US Imperial and Metric .xml files located so that I can get those shortcuts back on my desktop?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report