Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AECC Db Class Node 31C4 error

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Kayte
1373 Views, 3 Replies

AECC Db Class Node 31C4 error

I'm in process of cleaning up an inherited drawing and I keep getting the following recurring 4 errors every time I audit or run a recovery. When I look through the recovery log I see the following note: "AECC Db Class Node 31C4 error". At the end of the recovery log it states the four errors are repaired -- but next time I audit there they are. Any ideas how to fid the drawing of this problem?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ToddRogers-WPM
in reply to: Kayte

Do a -purge, the R for RegApps.

Todd Rogers
Message 3 of 4
Kayte
in reply to: ToddRogers-WPM

Thank-you, I gave this a try a couple of times and couldn't get rid of the errors. I should add that even though I selected R for Regapps the routine came back with 'no unreferenced visual styles found'. I then tried again and selected ALL and the routine came back with no unreferenced for every entity the -purge looks for *except* Regapps! I do appreciate your response however and will remember the -purge routine...I had used this in the past for some recalcitrant objects and had forgotten it. So thank-you. I'm open to any further suggestions if you have them.
Message 4 of 4
bpurserKAN3E
in reply to: Kayte

experiencing the same issue with a drawing I started to use that was already created. 

Let me know if you figured out a way to solve it. 

I looked through my prospector and tried what you guys described above and still no luck.

I am big on auditing a drawing for errors and all it does it show the same 4 every time almost like it tries to fix them in the audit but then the errors regenerate. 

Maybe gonna try a recover drawing and see what happens. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report