AutoCAD Civil 3D General

Message 1 of 1 (97 Views)

3D Shaded Isometric

97 Views, 0 Replies
08-07-2013 10:11 AM

In C3D 2013 Pressure Pipes as soon as I try to do a SW, SE, etc. Isometric through a Viewport or just in model space I get an error message and thrown out of the file.  If I reference the file into another C3D drawn it works without errors and I can save then close that file, however that same file will never open back up and it gives error messages when trying.  I tried purge, audit, recover and nothing works.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  I am using an HP Z600 12GB DDR3 Memory computer with 160gb 10k rpm hard drive.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs