Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2015 civil 3D geomap feature

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
nathan.hendrickson
1436 Views, 8 Replies

2015 civil 3D geomap feature

I am running 2015 infrastructure design suite. My geomap will not work.  I have assigned the correct locations.  It worked perfectly in 2014.  Any help appreciated.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

What is not working about it?  Are you signed in to Autodesk 360?

Todd Rogers
Message 3 of 9

i am signed into autodesk 360. i received a message stating my license is invald. please contact your local authorized Autocad dealer. i had my it department check license, everything is current and valid so no clue.

Message 4 of 9

The first thing that comes to mind is doing a repair.  Have you done that?

Bill

A repair of the Installation through Control Panel.

Message 5 of 9

i called our autodesk retail support guy and what ended up resolving the problem was signing out of autodesk 360 then signing back in.  thanks for all the suggestions.

Message 6 of 9

I DID this but it didnt work for me i need help plz
Message 7 of 9
ToddRogers-WPM
in reply to: joe_acv2

Did you apply the hotfix?  If so, you will need to right-click on that file and go to Properties.  There, under the Security tab, apply Full Control to all users.  Then under the General tab, click the Unblock button.

Todd Rogers
Message 8 of 9
jerry
in reply to: ToddRogers-WPM

My Geomap function also does not work.

-Coordinate system is set in drawing

-Hotfix has been applied

-Applied the security settings as noted in the above post

When trying to execute geomap related commands I get a message that indicates I'm not signed in to Autodesk 360 when I actually am.

What's up?

Message 9 of 9
nathan.hendrickson
in reply to: jerry

I ended up having to apply the hotfix .arx file to my standard 2015 Autocad folder, and then it worked.  Applying the hotfix file to my 2015 Civil 3D folder did absolutely nothing.  Not sure if it will help, but did for me.  I have the Infrastructure Design Suite so not sure if thats why I had to apply it in the Autcad folder.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report