Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2013 SDE Connection Failure

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Baz_man1
283 Views, 1 Reply

2013 SDE Connection Failure

Some of our users recently upgraded to 64 bit 2013 from 64 bit 2012 Civil on Windows 7 64 bit operating system. We copied the three applicable .dll files to the proper Civil folder. When we try to log in we get an "sde connection failure' message. This worked on Civil 2012. I have spoken to our server administrator and nothing has changed on the server or the SDE connection method/software (we are using 'Windows Authentication' method BTW).

Has anybody else encountered this? Any fixes? (I have been in contact iwth Autodesk Subscription and they are scratching their heads, stating this has not been reported by anybody else).

Thanks,

Barry

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Cadguru42
in reply to: Baz_man1

@Baz_man1 wrote:

Some of our users recently upgraded to 64 bit 2013 from 64 bit 2012 Civil on Windows 7 64 bit operating system. We copied the three applicable .dll files to the proper Civil folder. When we try to log in we get an "sde connection failure' message. This worked on Civil 2012. I have spoken to our server administrator and nothing has changed on the server or the SDE connection method/software (we are using 'Windows Authentication' method BTW).

Has anybody else encountered this? Any fixes? (I have been in contact iwth Autodesk Subscription and they are scratching their heads, stating this has not been reported by anybody else).

Thanks,

Barry

You might want to post this in the MAP group as I'm assuming you're talking about ArcSDE.

C3D 2022-2024
Windows 10 Pro
32GB RAM

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report