Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2012 Assemblies & Subassemblies

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
earlesinc
399 Views, 6 Replies

2012 Assemblies & Subassemblies

Anyone out there know how to shut off the rendering for the pavement & curb assemblies autodesk provides?

Otherwise they trun into black blobs and use a lot of ink when they are plotted.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: earlesinc

Yo have to modify the code set to use <none>

Thank you

Joseph D. Bouza, P.E. (one of 'THOSE' People)

HP Z210 Workstation
Intel Xeon CPU E31240 @ 3.30 Hz
12 GB Ram

Note: Its all Resistentialism, so keep calm and carry on

64 Bit Win10 OS
Message 3 of 7
earlesinc

ok when I right click on the subassembly/assembly and go to Properties Box then to the Code tab then the render material column and click on the item nothing happends. It won't let me change it. Is this the wrong place to modify the code. otherwise where do I need to go to change it.

And they say this version will save production time.....hmmmmm

Message 4 of 7
earlesinc

Also I have gone to properties, data, code set styles and have changed it there and it will shot off but it still shows the text for the slopes which I also want to be off.

Message 5 of 7
tscheevel

Toolspace >Settings tab > General > Multipurpose styles > Code Set Styles. Select your style. right click. click "edit".

To suppress shading set shape style to "No Shading"

To suppress slope labels set the label style for the appropriate link code to "none".

To suppress offset and elevation labels set the label style of the appropriate point code to "none".

In the "Help> subassembly reference" you can find a coding diagram for each subassembly.

Message 6 of 7
el.Topo

Personally, I have created a General code set style: _No display in which I apply a _None to everything (all displays are turned off) so that I can keep my drawing clear when things are getting crowded. Only in the final presentation stage I choose the style needed. Just thought I'd share

MacBook Pro, Intel Core i7 CPU M 620@2.67GHz, 8GB RAM
W7Pro SP1, 64-bit / Civil3D 2016
Message 7 of 7
earlesinc
in reply to: el.Topo

Thank you all for the help. Loooking good when it plots.

Now to tackle the problem of plotting the sheets without using so much paper. 

Thanks agin on the help for the assemblies.

Dave

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report