Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2011Object Enabler doesn't find install of C3D 2011

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
214 Views, 3 Replies

2011Object Enabler doesn't find install of C3D 2011

Downloaded and tried to install and it never finds the install of Civil 3D 2011. I did notice that the install of C3D 2011 is in a different folder structure than previous releases. Is the enabler looking in the wrong place? Any help?

Thanks,

Daryl
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Never mind, this allows others to see Civil 3D objects. We are still waiting for the raster enabler to load raster images into C3D 2011.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Last I heard it will be June.

--

John Mayo, PE

Win 7 64, C3D & RD 2010
Core i7 920, 6 GB DDR3
Quadro FX 1700
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Thanks,

Guess we will wait till JUNE to start trying to use 2011. Everything we do has Mr.Sids associated with it which makes the new software useless to us until we can load a raster image. Why does this have to be an add on? Why can't the image fuctionality be built into a Civil 3D product? I rank it up there with having to check "Yes" to install the "Express Tools". We have had those for how many releases now, and still have to add them as an add on. Is there really someone out there that does not want this feature?

Daryl

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report