Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2011 profile update mode unavailable

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
bf
Advocate
594 Views, 5 Replies

2011 profile update mode unavailable

Have a design profile for roadway and the static/dynamic update mode is blank in profile properties.  Clicking in the update mode cell doesn't evoke any choice.  Shouldn't have any connection to the corridor and intersections using it.  Nothing I can find in the program help.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Jeff_M
in reply to: bf

The Static/Dynamic property is only used for profiles created from a surface or offset alignments. (There's nothing for it to be dynamic to when it's a design profile.)

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 6
bf
Advocate
in reply to: Jeff_M

ha..well of course.  Thanks.  Any reason a vertical curve label wouldn't show.  I have 2 curves, one label shows and one doesn't.

Message 4 of 6
Jeff_M
in reply to: bf

Can't think of anything at the moment. Can you post the drawing?

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 5 of 6
bf
Advocate

well my drawing file is too big, over 6 Megs and the max allowed is 1.5 Megs. 

Message 6 of 6
LucieChartier

Help please!

I have created a profile from a surface from which I then created a profile by Best fit.  I want to reduce this "profile by best fit" by 2,5 meters.  I normally first change it into a static mode, but for some reasons, I do not see "static" and "dynamic" in the "update mode" anymore in the profil data tab!!  Why?  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report