Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2011 Pdf issues, ghosts of the past returning?polyline problems.

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
MikeEvansUK
220 Views, 0 Replies

2011 Pdf issues, ghosts of the past returning?polyline problems.

I first saw this occurring in the Adobe plotter then in the first 2009 bonus pack Dwg to PDF plotter and now it seems that I am getting the same sporadic issues with the 2011 DwgtoPdf plotter.

The attached drawing contains a polyline which is joined (see revcloud and notes) when I print to DwgtoPdf the preview and exported plot displays two separate lines which have an offset from one another.

I am also seeing sporadic horizontal lines in solid fill on preview and in the plotted file these only seem to occur now and then with solid fills.

Other dwgs seem to print correctly but I know I have seen this before and had to recreate the lineart from scratch to eliminate this from occurring in the past. The only other way of bypassing this issue is a plot to dwf then plot to pdf from the dwf.

Can someone test this with my drawing and post the results here, do you get the same results?
Mike Evans

Civil3D 2022 English
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz With 32768MB RAM, AMD FirePro V4900, Dedicated Memory: 984 MB, Shared Memory: 814 MB

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report