Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2011 PIPE NETWORK PANORAMA

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
499 Views, 3 Replies

2011 PIPE NETWORK PANORAMA

I am working now in 2011. The panorama for editing a pipe nework is showing me the wrong network and nothing I do will allow me to see the correct network. The edit network toolbar shows the correct network but the panorama is referencing a different network. This happened all the time in 2010 and I could get it to work. However, the 2010 work arounds don't seem to work in 2011. Any suggestions.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
klugb
in reply to: Anonymous

First off, it's a BUG.

My workaround.

Select a network from the toolspace.

rt-click - edit network

Hit the pipe network vista (Panorama window)

NOW

to switch between networks

rt-click on next network, and you see the layout tool box change but not the panorama.

close and re-open using the button on the bar DO NOT USE THE "X" on the panorama.

That's the bug, it has to be closed using the button on the layout tool box.

See video:

http://screencast.com/t/NDNlYjQzMDA

Bruce

Bruce Klug, P.E.
AutoCAD Expert Elite Alumni
AutoCAD Civil 3D Certified Professional
Civil 3D 2023.2.1

Win 10 Enterprise, 64-bit
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: klugb

thanks for the help

Message 4 of 4
ray
Contributor
in reply to: Anonymous

The way that I've found it works is when you open the Edit Network toobar for the first time and then click and open the Panorama you have to close the toolbar which closes both the toolbar and the Panorama at the same time, then you can go and select another Pipe Network to edit without a problem.  If you open the toolbar and then the Panorama and then close the Panoramafirst and then the toolbar, the next time you edit another Pipe Network it will still show the last Pipe Network information in the Panorama even though the name of the Pipe Network that you want to work on is shown in the toolbar title bar.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report