Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2007 Object Enablers

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
BrianHailey
222 Views, 6 Replies

2007 Object Enablers

I searched but couldn't find anything.

Do the object enablers for Civil3D 2007 work on AutoCAD LT?

Also, are there object enablers? I couldn't find any for any 2007 product on the download section of www.autodesk.com (see attached picture).

Thanks,

Brian

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: BrianHailey

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/index?siteID=123112&id=2334440&linkID=2475161

Downloaded them the other day.

John Postlewait
IS Department
George Butler Associates, Inc.
Message 3 of 7
BrianHailey

That's poor web design, in my opinion. Gather all the old object enablers and put them in one place and the current ones, put them in a different place all together. Thanks for the help, John!

Brian

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Message 4 of 7
BrianHailey

John,

Can you confirm for me that the Civil3D 2007 object enabler will work with AutoCAD LT 2007?

Thanks,

Brian

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Message 5 of 7
T_Bernhard

Brian,

I hope John can contradict me on this one, but my investigation into this a few weeks ago brought the following conclusions:
* There is not a Civil 3D 2007 OE for LT (and apparently hasn't been since C3D'04, though that doesn't correlate to my often-faulty memory). (Note: This fits with the fact that I only see an OE for Civil Design in John's link, not for Civil 3D.)
* There is apparently no intention by Autodesk to create an OE for C3D'07. (Still confirming this...)
* There are sometimes issues with the "Export to ACAD'04" process that was meant to get around this (I have a workaround from Autodesk Case Support in my Inbox that I haven't got around to confirming yet).

FWIW, there has been a bit of a discussion in the LT DG about this that you may interested to read: http://discussion.autodesk.com/thread.jspa?messageID=5368263&#5368263. I also started a thread about it in there a couple of months ago, but I can't find it now.

Of course, I'm hoping that someone can step up and tell me I'm completely wrong. Anyone? Please?

Trevor
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

Sorry don't own any lt's.

John P.
Message 7 of 7
nzeeben

There isnt one for LT, it is something todo with LT lacking the
functionality to make an OE run.
Nick
wrote in message news:5368213@discussion.autodesk.com...
John,

Can you confirm for me that the Civil3D 2007 object enabler will work with
AutoCAD LT 2007?

Thanks,

Brian

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report