AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization

Valued Contributor
fallright
Message 1 of 2 (266 Views)
Accepted Solution

netload in C3D

266 Views, 1 Replies
10-19-2012 03:02 PM

A few years ago I've written a dll. 2010, 2011, 2012. When I now use the command netload in C3D I get no error, but when I type the command "newcm" (that i've writte in the dll); i get a "unknown command". I assume that the dll isn't loaded. What did I do wrong ? Thanks.

Mentor
tyronebk
Message 2 of 2 (262 Views)

Re: netload in C3D

10-19-2012 03:19 PM in reply to: fallright

You didn't say what version you are trying to run this DLL in but I assume it is 2013. The Civil 3D and AutoCAD APIs have change for 2013. See this post for Civil 3D and this post for AutoCAD.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs