Community
Civil 3D Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile View Band Labels - Refresh

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Civil3DReminders
819 Views, 5 Replies

Profile View Band Labels - Refresh

I'm attempting to create a profile view and then modify the label by overrriding the text components. Unfortunately the profile view bands don't populate the labels until after my command is complete making it not possible to modify them in one command. Is there a way to update the band to have it show the labels?

Or do I really have to make my user run two commands to make this happen?

Civil 3D 2013

Christopher

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

I should mention that regen and Application.UpdateScreen do not work.

Christopher

Message 3 of 6

Hi Chris,

What's the status of this post ? Did you get this working by now ?

Thanks,

Partha Sarkar
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Message 4 of 6

Not really, I ended up using two commands to accomplish the task. Additionally the bands don't recognize the lines in it's extents so you end up being a little short using this method if it extends beyond the text in the band label. Another issue is the title section of a band isn't included in the extents, so you really don't know where it is. Since the bands change size with the scale, it becomes difficult to determine what size it is. This is especially true if you try to run a command in paper space through a viewport. The band takes up some seemingly unkown scale factor and everything stops working. Other then that the customer seems happy, just gets confused on what the heck they should put in the dialog box I created for the title portion of the band when they change plot scales.

Christopher

Civil Reminders
http://blog.civil3dreminders.com/
http://www.CivilReminders.com/
Alumni
Message 5 of 6

Hi,  do you have any solution of refreshing Band Labels?  I have same problem after creating a curve to profile, labels of the curve cannot been displayed until I change some parameters of Curve , for example, length of curve and change it back.

Thank you!

天涯海角的山姆

您认为此帖子是否有用?欢迎为此帖点赞。

您的问题是否已得到解答?请点击“接受解答”按钮。

EESignature

Message 6 of 6
TiStars
in reply to: TiStars

I resolved my own problem by  ProfileView.Bands.SetTopBandItems(ProfileView.Bands.GetTopBandItems());

It looks ridiculous but works.

Maybe I just need to reset one item of all bands, but I don't know how to get one, so I set them all.

天涯海角的山姆

您认为此帖子是否有用?欢迎为此帖点赞。

您的问题是否已得到解答?请点击“接受解答”按钮。

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report