Community
Civil 3D Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parent alignment name into point code label

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
st27613
495 Views, 5 Replies

Parent alignment name into point code label

Hi, can I get into point code label in section name of parent alignment? If I use <[Parent Alignment(CP)]>, the result label is ???. And how to get into same label cant and curve radius value. Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Jeff_M
in reply to: st27613

A few things..First, welcome to the Civil 3d forums! Second, there are a few C3D related forums, this one is dedicated for discussion related to programming customization issues & solutions. For general C3D questions, such as yours, you should place those in the main C3D forum . Third, could you create an image of what you are trying to accomplish. I'm guessing this is all in a sectionview of a Corridor Section?

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 6
st27613
in reply to: Jeff_M

hi, excuse me that I place this topic into bad discussion.

What I need. You can see it on attached pic. I need to add label, with cant and radius value into section view. Thank you

sectionview.png

Message 4 of 6
Jeff_M
in reply to: st27613

I am not seeing anything in the styles that will place this information in the labels. Perhaps it could be done with some programming, but probably wouldn't be dynamic.
Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 5 of 6
st27613
in reply to: Jeff_M

Hi, have you got any examples of your solution? Thank you.

BTW: I found only this ... but, this is solution for C3D 2015 and I want it in 2014 version.

Message 6 of 6

The way I would solve this issue would be to create a profile with the elevation set as the radius of the curve and/or D value. I'd then have a link slope Width that will target the profile. In the section view it would use the length of the link to show the curve and/or D value. Not dynamic, but would be easier then typing the value each time. 

Civil Reminders
http://blog.civil3dreminders.com/
http://www.CivilReminders.com/
Alumni

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report