Community
Civil 3D Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLOTTOWEB

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
159 Views, 1 Reply

PLOTTOWEB

I was wondering if anyone had ideas on how to structure an automatic update system for DWFx files to be viewed in web pages using the PLOTTOWEB command. In my options tab I changed my automatic publish settings to create a DWFx file when I save my drawings. I do not know how to adjust the java script files created with PLOTTOWEB to point to DWFx files named and located in a different folder. Any help or ideas would be great! My main goal is to add DWFx files to our website and have them automatically updated when someone works on them and saves the file. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi RYANCLYFORD,

Is this >>>PLOTTOWEB <<< a custom command ? In my installation of Civil 3D 2013 , it shows Unknown command.

If this is an API question, please let us know which API you are trying to use here. If this is related to Civil 3D command / UI tools, I would suggest to ask the question in user forum.

Thanks,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report