Community
Civil 3D Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need macro code to accept current cannoscale

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
bcsurvey
290 Views, 1 Reply

Need macro code to accept current cannoscale

Hi, I've made a couple simple macros, one for copy with basepoint at 0,0,0, and another for paste with basepoint at 0,0,0.  I just wanted to bypass having to type 0,0,0 on each end, over and over again for multiple objects.  I have each set as the primary in their respective flyouts.

But when I use the copy part, I'm prompted that there is an inconsistency in either the drawing settings or product, and to either "Use Current Settings" or "Stop Playback".  Is there something I can insert either into the macro or the CUI item definition that will accept the current cannoscale?  I see that there is a radio button at the bottom that will continue playback with current settings, but I presume this would apply to all macros, not just this one, which is what I want.

Thanks

Civil 3D 2019 (6.1)
Windows 10 Pro (21H2)
(i7-11850H @ 2.50 GHz)
32GB RAM
NVIDIA RTX A2000
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Balaji_Ram
in reply to: bcsurvey

Sorry for the delay.

We will need a sample drawing and the macro that you are using to understand the issue you having.

Using the following macro, I could insert a selected object with base point as origin. 

^C^C_COPY;\;0,0,0;

But I do not understand the need for the current anno scale.

Since Lisp statements can be embedded in cui macros, you can also consider using (getvar "cannoscale"). But I cannot say if that will be of any help without first reproducing the message that you mentioned.

Regards,

Balaji

Balaji
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report