Community
Civil 3D Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Descriptoin Key

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mmunoz
350 Views, 2 Replies

Descriptoin Key

Hi, we are updating fron LDD 2004 to Civil 3D 2012 needles to say it a huge change. I've got my template almost done I'm just having one problem. With LDD any point that came in with a raw descripitoin not within the description key it would be placed in the current layer with point number, descripton and elevation. How do I make that happen with Civil3D do I have to change my default lable settings? When I import points with a raw description not within my description key it places the point on Layer 0 and only shows the node no point number.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Partha.Sarkar
in reply to: mmunoz

Hi,

If this is not related to API / customization, would you mind posting at Civil 3D users group and I guess someone will have experience in this migration related issue.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Civil-3D/bd-p/66

Thanks,

Partha Sarkar
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Message 3 of 3
lgreer21
in reply to: mmunoz

Have you found a solution, yet?

Check your default point and label styles.  Once I fixed mine to be our company standard, it works just fine.  Otherwise, I was experiencing the same thing with just the node visible and nothing else.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report