Community
Civil 3D Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corrupted user-defined color books Civil 3D 2011

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
coastalgeology
850 Views, 6 Replies

Corrupted user-defined color books Civil 3D 2011

Just upgraded from Civil 3D 2010 32-bit to Civil 3D 2011 64-bit. Over the years several user-defined color books were constructed using the Autocad Color Book Editor. With previous upgrades, these ACB files were simply transferred to the new version and worked OK. However, having upgraded to 2011, when the color books are opened, instead of the original colors, the color pages are corrupted, showing what look like Pantone red, green, and blue colors.

Any suggestions would be welcome.
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
elmato.au
in reply to: coastalgeology

I dont suppose anyone else has come across this issue yet? I am having the same problem in ACA 2011... my colorbooks that were created in 2010 seem to confuse 2011.

Attached image depicts the actual RGB values in my colorbook, and how 2011 interprets them.

Sing out if you want/need any more info.

Mat.
Message 3 of 7

I have been in contact with Autodesk, and they have told me that this is a known issue that will be addressed in Civil 3D 2011 Update 01. In the meantime, they said that they might be back to me within 24 hours to see if a Hotfix or other files can be made available, to fix the problem.
Message 4 of 7
batika

I've the same problem with ACLT 2011. But I'vent news from the hotline and the first update didn't resolve this bug.
Message 5 of 7
neo
Participant
in reply to: elmato.au

Same problem with plain AutoCAD 2011 😞

Message 6 of 7
aparker159

Does anyone have a solution yet?  using acad lt 2011

Message 7 of 7
Daniel.Du
in reply to: aparker159

Since this problem exists in Vanilla AutoCAD, I would suggest to ask in AutoCAD board to get more specific answers. I am sorry for not being helpful here.

Daniel Du
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report