Community
Civil 3D Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CODED ANNOTATE LABEL STYLES

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
01rs25subaru
387 Views, 1 Reply

CODED ANNOTATE LABEL STYLES

CODED NOTE.jpg

I am trying to create coded notes for a site plan utiilizing Civil 3d Annotation note style... I need them to be able to rotate from the center 360 degrees keeping the drag state leader perpendicular to the boundary of the coded note...

I did get the drag state leader to rotate perpendicular with the note but as you can see, part of the leader is shown inside the box of the coded note, I have tried draworder, but since it is not a component, it is only recoginized as one entity... I basically need to find a way to show the tail of the leader outside the limits of the coded note,

I feel like I have tried everything... If anyone has a clue on what to do to fix it; please let me know

Thank you,

Elijah

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi,

Please find the attached drawing it will be helpful for you to show the circular callouts on your plans.

Also i have attached the image file to create the new label style. (follow the methods / input the values on appropriate tabs on label style)

Note: Block height is depends on dia of the circle 

Thanks you,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report