AutoCAD Architecture Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Customization Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Properties palette needs HELP

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
alchemy
307 Views, 1 Reply

Properties palette needs HELP

in Architecture 2009, my properties palette disapears.  The toggle solution doesn't work.  In CUI, it's "not shown", but changing that only worked once (temporarily), and now it doesn't fix anything.  I tried an application repair and that worked for 2 sessions.  I did an complete uninstall/reinstall and that worked for 1 session.  I can spend $150 that I don't have to spare for help from AutoDesk, but am hoping someone here can help me.  If there's any info I can add that will help find the solution to this, please let me know.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
alchemy
in reply to: alchemy

Sorry, forgot to mention that I'm on a Windows 7, 64 bit laptop, and ran the program with no problems for several months.  The problem exists in the default design workspace and in my custom one. The only idea I have revolves around Adobe Flash player updates.  Could that have any impact here, and if so, do I need to get rid of it, or what?

Thanks again

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost