AutoCAD Architecture Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Customization Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating AEC Double Acting Door Style for ADT3.3

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
rpatters
351 Views, 2 Replies

Creating AEC Double Acting Door Style for ADT3.3

Does anybody know how to create a double acting door style that ADT3.3 will recognize as a AEC style that can be modified once installed into a wall? I had somebody create a door block to create this type (for ADT2i) of I was looking to use, but I can not modify the swing the leaves the way they are show graphically. This door style is not recognized in ADT3.3 it just shows the door jamb but doors. Please help!
Randy Patterson Giant Food Stores, LLC.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: rpatters

Randy,

Are you looking for something different that the
standard ADT "Double-Dhung" door type?

Peter Funk

API Product Manager

Building Industry Division

Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 3
rpatters
in reply to: rpatters

Peter,

NO! That door only shows door wing on one side of the frame.
I work for a supermarket, which uses high impact double acting doors; swing both ways and graphically show the swing on both sides of the frame. (With one side of the door style looking like a regular door & the other side being shown like dashed door and swing) I had Reid Addis (ADT & SoftDesk Trainer formally with Synergis Technologies) create this type of door style for our ADT2i. He created the door by adding a door block to the door style, which is okay, but it could not be manipulated to change the swing from original setting of 90 degrees!
I could send you the door style via email if you would like to see what Reid Addis created.

Is this something that can be created in ADT3.3 and going forward?

Randy Patterson
Giant Food Stores, LLC
Carlisle, PA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost