Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LAYOUT TAB PREVIEW IMAGES ON-OFF TOGGLE

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
cad-pe
2957 Views, 3 Replies

LAYOUT TAB PREVIEW IMAGES ON-OFF TOGGLE

I would like to be able to turn the layout tab preview image feature off when it is not needed
or turn the layout tab preview image feature on when it is needed.
Many of the features in AutoCAD have convenient methods, means or ways to turn features on and
off; sure would like to be able to be able to turn the little preview images off so the
little image does not appear when my cursor hovers over the layout tab or turn the little image on
when I neet to see the little images of the layout.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
briancoward
in reply to: cad-pe

Cad-pe,
Were you ever able to figure this out. I'd like to turn them off as well. AutoCAD has been running slow and having lags between commands and I'd like to get rid of unnecessary "tools". Thanks for the post.
Message 3 of 4
LND_SVYR

Our reseller/support guy has told me that we CANNOT turn off this ridiculous "feature."

Nothing like having this floating preview blocking dialog boxes when trying to plot and rename the file.

It was a really cool feature for about 5 seconds and then any real working person could have told Autodesk that it did no good. 20 sheets of plan and profile ALL look the same at that scale.

Now, if we drew only Disney characters on 24"X36" sheets, one character per sheet, well....
Message 4 of 4
alexander.cushman

filetabpreview may be the command you're looking for...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report