AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xref manager dialog

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
BlueRocco
745 Views, 2 Replies

xref manager dialog

Well, I seem to be stuck using the new xref manager pallet instead of the classic window, which I liked a LOT because I could change the path information in it and with the new pallet you are stuck with a LOT less options to control your xrefs. Does anyone have a work around that does not entail using the "classicxref" command or setting my "SDI" to 1?

I'd like to have multiple dwgs open and I'm not sure how to modify my ribbon commands, they all seem to point to preconceived commands.

Thanks for any help on this!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: BlueRocco

Right-click for more options in the Xref palette and make sure the bottom list is open/visible.

or just go to the ClassicXref, there is no way to modify the core Xref palette.

CUI command if you want to customize the screen menu items.

Message 3 of 3
BlueRocco
in reply to: pendean

Yea, I changed the screen menu. I was hoping someone had found a way to get around the upgrade. I guess I'll just have to get used to it.

Kind of like that little icon that appears in a row on your status bar evey time you open a drawing while in SDI "1" mode telling you that you just opened a trused autocad drawing..... what a laugh, as if you didn't just make the drawing :smileyvery-happy:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost