AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wall cleanup

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
hscavo
576 Views, 3 Replies

wall cleanup

Seems like with 2011 my wall cleanup is a bit messy.  when i move a vertical wall say- 3ft to the right with a wall perpendicular to it - it extends the vertical wall to where the yield sign shows up because it didn't "cleanup" the T intersetion once the wall is place.  DIdn't have this problem in 2010.

why are the odd versions always - well - odd?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
sam.chan
in reply to: hscavo

Hi,

I would like to look into this.  Would you please do me a favor attaching a drawing showing what you encounter? 

Thanks,

Sam

AutoCAD Architecture team

Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 4
hscavo
in reply to: sam.chan

Sam -

i could finally get it to replicate. if you look closely by the door and the other perpendicular wall you can see a slight overlap causing the yellow yield signs to show up (not on the pdf).  it happened when i tried shifting the walls.

and do you know of any service packs out yet for 2011 architecture?  because there's an annoying highlighting issue as well. when the crosshairs go over some items things highlight and don't unhighlight until you physically regen.

thanks,

Heather

Message 4 of 4
sam.chan
in reply to: hscavo

Hi Heather,

You will be happy to hear this - the latest AutoCAD Architecture 2011 update 1 is live now:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=15756945&linkID=9240658

Hopefully that helps.

Thanks,

Sam

AutoCAD Architecture Team

Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost