AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sync cloud - acad.pgp

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
vanesy
326 Views, 4 Replies

sync cloud - acad.pgp

hi,

i set up my autodesk360 account and checked sync my setting with the cloud option. but i've never tested it. so my question is that;

does that synchronization contains edited acad.pgp file or should i keep a copy?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
JoAnn_Hogan
in reply to: vanesy

Hi There,

I would suggest saving a copy. Sycronizing as far as I know only sycronize your drawings and a few settings. When you are in AutoCAD, go to the Autodesk 360 tab and select "Choose Settings". That is what is being sycronized, Not the Acad.pgp file.

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 3 of 5
David_W_Koch

You can choose what to synchronize from the following items:
Options
Customization Files
Printer Support Files
Custom Hatch Patterns
Drawing Template Files
Custom Fonts, Shapes and Linetypes

As JoAnn mentioned, you can make these settings on the ribbon: Autodesk 360 tab > Customization Sync panel > Choose Settings tool, or in the Options dialog, on the Online tab. One fast way to get there is via the ribbon: Autodesk 360 tab > Customization Sync panel, selecting the arrow icon at the right end of the panel title bar. You have to be signed in to Autodesk 360 to be able to see the Choose Which Settings are Synced dialog.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 4 of 5
vanesy

thanks for answers.

Message 5 of 5
JoAnn_Hogan

Glad me could help.

Do not hessitate to ask when you get stuck again

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost