AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stations per license

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
twox2
329 Views, 3 Replies

stations per license

I have ACA2011.

We have 6 licenses.  Is it 2 or 3 computers that you can install 1 license on?

For example:  I am at work, there is 1.  Then I have to go to a meeting with my laptop, there is #2.

Then I have to go home, there is #3.

I am only working on 1 computer at a time per 1 license.  I thought it was 3 times, but don't want to install on a 3rd machine if it will tap into another license.

thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
MarySeufert
in reply to: twox2

I am assuming that these are standalone licenses. Had this question recently, your allowed two activations for each standalone serial number per year. So if your two installations were activated before August 4, 2010, I would hope that you are good to go! Otherwise, you can contact Autodesk to get activation codes. You are correct in that the 1 license can only be running on one computer at a time.

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Message 3 of 4
twox2
in reply to: MarySeufert

yes, stand alone.

thank you

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: twox2

The answer is in the EULA.  The license agreement states that you can have one activation on one computer and an additional activation on your portable computer.  There is no activation for a 3rd computer per se.  There is a home use license agreement but typically the HULA is used for network seats of the licensed product when a network license can be activated for home use when away from the office. 

For faster responses concerning Autodesk licensing issues, please post your questions in the Installation and Network Licensing user forum here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/bd-p/24

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost