AutoCAD Architecture General

Active Contributor
Message 1 of 2 (96 Views)

manual property set definitions in dwfx

96 Views, 1 Replies
01-12-2009 01:47 AM
Is this possible?

I have created a new property set definition and added two manual property definitions and applied this to all objects.
Every object on the drawings has distinct values for these two properties. These property values show correctly on the Extended Data tab of the Properties palette.

I have published to DWFX with AEC property set data set to 'Include'. In the resulting DWFX in Autodesk Design Review I can select each object and see the standard properties but not my special property set data.

Should I be able to achieve this?

Thanks for your help ...
Distinguished Contributor
Message 2 of 2 (59 Views)

Re: manual property set definitions in dwfx

10-04-2012 02:38 PM in reply to: tech-22

i am having this same behavior today as well. using ACA2012 to DesignReview2013. can somebody else verify please?

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the Autodesk Community?
We’re looking at a few different ways to improve the “All Forums” landing page and need your feedback! If interested, please take a few minutes to fill out the following Usability Study. Thank you for your time!

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community