AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autocad 2013 ribbon icons are question marks

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
brian_nt
1373 Views, 4 Replies

autocad 2013 ribbon icons are question marks

I just installed AutoCad architecture 2013 onto Window 7, and lots of the ribbon icons are coming in as questins marks. I attached a picture of the ribbon.

any ideas on how to fix this?

thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
dbroad
in reply to: brian_nt

System Ram quantity?  Read access to the folder containing the CUI resources?  Might try a reinstall if those aren't an issue.

Architect, Registered NC, VA, SC, & GA.
Message 3 of 5
brian_nt

I just had our IT here, when he logs into my computer as himself all the clouds are gone and everything works. but when i log in the clouds are there and i get this when i click on the windows

Module Path: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2013\AecArchCore.crx
Unknown command "AECWINDOWADD".  Press F1 for help.

Message 4 of 5
dbroad

Did the IT guy log in under your account or his?  Typically they have administrative rights. If possible, you need them so that changes you make will stick.  I am the Ower, IT guy, drafter, and janitor here so I get adminstrative rights.

Try a reinstall (make sure the settings will stick).  At school we use deepfreeze and must disable it, configure AutoCAD, and reenable it, before students can use the computers.

Architect, Registered NC, VA, SC, & GA.
Message 5 of 5
brian_nt
in reply to: dbroad

The IT guy figured it out. he ended up having to copy over a bunch or files and change some directories but it works now.

thank you

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost