AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

architecture 2015 crash on exit

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
716 Views, 2 Replies

architecture 2015 crash on exit

I've just installed architectural design suite 2015 on 3 computers here in the office.  We are all running Windows 7 pro.  My problem is that when I try and close autocad with the "red x" in the upper right corner, it will crash when trying to close the last drawing(assuming mulitples are open).  If I close every drawing with the "x" in their respective tab, I have no problem until the very last drawing.  I can save the drawing with no problems, I believe I can close the entire program if I choose, just not the last drawing.  it will crash architecture every time.  so the only way to get architecture to close is to have an open dwg as the first dwg and then close autocad.  all other drawings will save and that one since it has been unchanged will allow the program to properly close.

any suggestions?  Can't seem to find anything.  Not a happy camper at the moment.  All 3 machines have the same issue.

Thanks for the help

Mike

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
MarySeufert
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the forums. Sorry you are having a rough time. Take a look at this Knwledge Network Post http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/AutoCAD...

If those suggestions don't help, I would report it to Autodesk http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I have had a sim. problem with autocad architecture 2014.

With mine it is a crash after plotting. I can plot several drawings, and then leave each except the first one.

When I close that drawing, autocad errors and says that the application has stopped running... and

that windows is trying to find a solution. Yah right! So far no one has been able to give me a reason for the

crash or how to fix it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost