AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Window Schedules

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
VaDesigner10
595 Views, 5 Replies

Window Schedules

I have (4) windows - EXACTLY the same.  Same properties.  Same Styles.  Same sizes.  In fact, I copied them all from one.

(2) show up in the window schedule.  (2) do not. 

When I try to add the two that are not showing, I see "1 object filtered out.  0 objects added." 

What's up?!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Keith.Brown
in reply to: VaDesigner10

Without a sample drawing the only guess i might have is that maybe two windows have different classifications and the schedule is set to filter them out?

Message 3 of 6
Libbya
in reply to: Keith.Brown

Are two of them on a layer that is excluded by the wildcard?

Message 4 of 6
VaDesigner10

REally not sure what it was - perhaps the classifications.  I finally deleted them and re-copied them.  Seemed to work.

Message 5 of 6
wapanzica

I am having a similar problem except mine is with the quantity in the schedule.  I missed tagging 4 windows.  I tagged them and then updated the schedule.  It is putting a separate line for the 4 windows I added instead to updating the original line with the 4 additional windows.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Message 6 of 6
David_W_Koch
in reply to: wapanzica

@wapanzica wrote:

I am having a similar problem except mine is with the quantity in the schedule.  I missed tagging 4 windows.  I tagged them and then updated the schedule.  It is putting a separate line for the 4 windows I added instead to updating the original line with the 4 additional windows.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Can you share a file that shows the problem?  If there are issues with confidentiality of a design, etc., if you WBLOCK out just the eight Windows, their host Wall(s), their Schedule Tags and the Schedule Table to a separate file and that file still shows the problem, can you share that file?

If your Schedule Table has a quantity column, then totally identical objects should be combined on one row.  Are the properties that are shown in the Schedule Table truly identical for all eight Windows?  Even if the display identical data in the Schedule Table, the raw numbers underlying what is displayed could be different and just appear the same due to rounding.  AutoCAD Architecture uses the raw numbers to determine if two objects have identical data, not the rounded values that are displayed.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost