AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find my apps

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
igroup.kskoog
662 Views, 7 Replies

Where do I find my apps

Where do I find my apps after I install them? Help says to click on Featured Apps tab but I cannot seem to find it. Tried looking in the CUI to add it to my workspace but not there either.

Kory Skoog

CADD Technician

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
pendean
in reply to: igroup.kskoog

ACA version? 2013 and higher create a new Tab in the Ribbon called PLUG-INS I believe.
Message 3 of 8

That's what I thought but I download 3 free apps and only one showed up in the "Plig-ins". Just wanted sto see if there was another location for the apps. Thank you.

Kory Skoog

CADD Technician

Message 4 of 8
pendean

Any chance you can name the other two apps that disappeared?
Message 5 of 8
igroup.kskoog
in reply to: pendean

Point Cloud Feature Extraction and Point Cloud Scan Manager

Kory Skoog

CADD Technician

Message 6 of 8
pendean

Customer Support contact for both is arthur.song@autodesk.com, might be worth asking while you wait.
Message 7 of 8

Thanks Dean. One more question. Everytime I install an app I lose my ribbons. When I go into the CUI command I notice none of my workspaces are current. After I select my workspace to be current then my toolbars get unorganized. Toolbars show up that I do not use and I lose some of the ones I do use. Any ideas?

Kory Skoog

CADD Technician

Message 8 of 8
pendean

I manually save my workspace(s) after any changes or additions and have not experienced any such issues since I started doing so: WSSAVE command. See if that helps.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost