AutoCAD Architecture General

mmangold
Message 1 of 3 (827 Views)

Wall Schedule

827 Views, 2 Replies
11-20-2009 11:28 AM
Hello All,
I am trying to create a partition schedule but the problem is that we show a plan designation in the schedule. I have created a property set and linked the wall style to a block in the property set. But I can not find a way to have it bring in the block for the different wall types. I have used the image block option in property set but you can only have a one block. I was going to just write my own in lisp but I can not figure out how to get the property set information in lisp. Any ideas would be great.

I have attached a image of the way our schedule looks now.

Thanks,
Mike
IT Director
The Bannett Group Edited by: mmangold@thebannettgroup.com on Nov 20, 2009 7:28 PM
*Expert Elite*
David_W._Koch
Message 2 of 3 (827 Views)

Re: Wall Schedule

11-20-2009 04:37 PM in reply to: mmangold
I am not sure what you did so far, but it is possible to have a different graphic image associated with each style of an object type.

Way back when graphic properties were a new feature, I did a quick experiment and managed to get different door styles to show different graphic properties in a Schedule Table.
http://architects-desktop.blogspot.com/2006/03/enhanced-property-data-fea_114297507692451112.html

I am not certain what you mean when you say "I can not find a way to have it bring in the block for the different wall types." Do you not have a separate Wall Style for each type? If you are using a variable-width style, then I do not know of a way to show a different block based on the width of a specific Wall instance.
David Koch
mmangold
Message 3 of 3 (827 Views)

Re: Wall Schedule

11-23-2009 10:47 AM in reply to: mmangold
David,
Thanks for your help with that link. After looking at that article it helped me out alot and I was able to figure it out.
Thanks,
Mike

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community