AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wall Schedule

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
bbarker
2033 Views, 2 Replies

Wall Schedule

Hello All,
I am trying to create a partition schedule but the problem is that we show a plan designation in the schedule. I have created a property set and linked the wall style to a block in the property set. But I can not find a way to have it bring in the block for the different wall types. I have used the image block option in property set but you can only have a one block. I was going to just write my own in lisp but I can not figure out how to get the property set information in lisp. Any ideas would be great.

I have attached a image of the way our schedule looks now.

Thanks,
Mike
IT Director
The Bannett Group Edited by: mmangold@thebannettgroup.com on Nov 20, 2009 7:28 PM
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
David_W_Koch
in reply to: bbarker

I am not sure what you did so far, but it is possible to have a different graphic image associated with each style of an object type.

Way back when graphic properties were a new feature, I did a quick experiment and managed to get different door styles to show different graphic properties in a Schedule Table.
http://architects-desktop.blogspot.com/2006/03/enhanced-property-data-fea_114297507692451112.html

I am not certain what you mean when you say "I can not find a way to have it bring in the block for the different wall types." Do you not have a separate Wall Style for each type? If you are using a variable-width style, then I do not know of a way to show a different block based on the width of a specific Wall instance.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 3 of 3
bbarker
in reply to: bbarker

David,
Thanks for your help with that link. After looking at that article it helped me out alot and I was able to figure it out.
Thanks,
Mike

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost