AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual style in perspective mode in ACA2015 drawings

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
croc49
357 Views, 0 Replies

Visual style in perspective mode in ACA2015 drawings

I started a thread some weeks ago - http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/248/message-id/47047 and thought problem was graphics card.

It now appears to be importing Pre ACA2015 layouts or opening Pre ACA2015 drawings.
Thought it best to start a new thread, as most of the earlier one is not relevant.
This time I've added a simplistic drawing, started from latest Aec Model (Metric Stb).dwt
The 1st layout is the standard Work, with my custom "colour" visual style in perspective mode - all's well although quality is less than AC2014.
2nd layout is an imported layout from ACA2014 drawing with my custom "colour" visual style in perspective mode - terrible, lines bleeding through all over.
3rd layout is an imported layout from ACA2014 drawing with Realistic visual style in perspective mode - shows signs of some bleed.

Added a PDF printed version as well comparing results.
This is frustrating, because I have to change all my older Pre ACA2015 jobs from perspective to parallel mode to print.
Most clients can't tell the difference, but it sticks out like a sore thumb to anyone with drawing experience.

Well, as I write this post, I tried opening one of my old drawings and importing a new "Work" layout from latest Aec Model (Metric Stb).dwt
After a bit of resizing, Presto - it's works - a relief since I'd spent all my free moments for weeks how I can get around this dilemma and not lose clients.
Bit annoying that you can't open an old project to print without having to spend time to adjust.

Maybe someone can suggest a simple setvar that would overcome this.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost