AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to 2014 has not carried through previous plotter settings

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
kimgreen
361 Views, 3 Replies

Upgrade to 2014 has not carried through previous plotter settings

Upgrade to 2014 has not carried through previous plotter settings. Previously running on Autocad 2013 had several plotting /print settings that did not come through when I upgraded licence. How do I recover?

Any suggestions would be appreciated

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: kimgreen

Do you mean you forgot to run Migration when 2014 was first started?
Or it did run but nothing happened?

It won't do anything on it's own without asking you to agree to it after you initiate a migration.

Message 3 of 4
Soyoung.H
in reply to: kimgreen

Did you migrate custom setting by this(check the attached image) process? when you first launched 2014?

If you want to get the page setup, save the settings in a DWG file and migrate it.

If you want to get plotter's setting, check where your .pc3 file is saved

(normally it is C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2013 - English\R19.0\enu\Plotters)

and COPY/PASTE the .pc3 file into 2014 folder.

Soyoung.H
Message 4 of 4
kimgreen
in reply to: Soyoung.H

Hi

I have reinstalled AutoCAD 2013 and migrated settings through to AutoCAD 2014 hopefully this does the trick

Kind Regards,

Matt

Matt O'Brien
Design Manager
Kimberley Green Constructions
PO Box 701
KUNUNURRA WA 6743
Phone: 08 9168 1245
Fax: 08 9169 1588
Email: kimgreen@wn.com.au
[cid:image001.jpg@01CE520F.EAA8A130]

NOTICE: This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on, this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost