AutoCAD Architecture General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
caddman6425nah
Message 1 of 3 (108 Views)

Trig

108 Views, 2 Replies
08-09-2011 09:21 PM
Hey all, Anybody here good at Trig, I mean really good at trig?
--
Nick
AEC Design Services
*Expert Elite*
MarySeufert
Message 2 of 3 (97 Views)

Re: Trig

08-10-2011 08:26 AM in reply to: caddman6425nah

I'd post the question, then we can decide if we are smart enough to answer. I took trig in junior HS so its been awhile... :smileywink:

~ Mary

caddman6425nah
Message 3 of 3 (94 Views)

Re: Trig

08-10-2011 08:47 AM in reply to: MarySeufert
Mary, the question is to long and drawn out to type, it is more of a conversation. I'm tryiny to find a side of a triangle that is part of an oblique triangle given one side and angle for the whole thing. Before you say that I need 3 knowns, I know this, but if I can use lisp to solve it or a calculator then I should be able to write an equation for it. I really need to post the drawing then have a phone conversation to explain everything. You willing???
--
Nick
AEC Design Services

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community