AutoCAD Architecture General

tsaxby
Message 1 of 2 (53 Views)

Text Formatting

53 Views, 1 Replies
05-22-2012 04:14 PM

I'd like to create sheet notes with different line spacing and paragraph spacing in ACA 2013. When I change before/after Paragraph spacing settings in the Text Formatting window, I get a message reading "please provide a value within range of 1/4" and 4". I'd like to use 1/8" for the paragrpah spacing, which is the same size as the text. Does anyone know how to do this?

*Expert Elite*
MarySeufert
Message 2 of 2 (48 Views)

Re: Text Formatting

05-23-2012 08:03 AM in reply to: tsaxby

This is a known problem within the mText editor. The workaround is to simply not use paragraph spacing and use a double return.

~ Mary

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community