AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still Can't Unlock Tool Palette

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
613 Views, 2 Replies

Still Can't Unlock Tool Palette

I have spend alot of time trying to figure this out...Just upgraded to 2014.  I have a custom tool palette set up and Content Browser pointing to right catalog.  Custom tool palette was copied from 2012.   I was able to modify all tool properties within that palette to point to right content file but one.  Can't change the property in one tool on palette.  Patette is locked (I locked it when I created it in 2012) and I have Right Access to all of the network files in Architecture (this is sitting on a network).   Why is it the Tool Palette won't Unlock?  What should I be looking for?  Am I going to have to create another palette in order to modify?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Locked it how?
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

I put the tool palette on server with read/write controls.  I have full access to server but couldn't write to file.  I got a new computer so my thought is maybe it has something to do with the System Registry or might be I created the tool palette in an earlier verison of AutoCAD.

I don't know but instead I created a new tool palette - quick & simple...done...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost